ecL by Natural Beauty Brightening Cream
- A botanical brightening facial cream
- Features a delicate, refreshing texture
- Formulated with Niacinamide to inhibit melanin transfer, lighten spots & even out skin tone
- Blended with Tranexamic Acid to reduce melanin production & boost skin’s translucency
- Enhanced with Septopeptide-1 to effectively fade spots & rapidly brighten skin
- Infused with a botanical fragrance for a relaxing & soothing effect
- Unveils a clearer, whiter & more radiant complexion
- Free of pigment, flavors, fragrance, alcohol, hormone & heavy metal
- After cleansing and toning, take an appropriate amount on the palm, spread evenly on the face, and massage gently with fingertips until fully absorbed.
- Company Introduction:
- ecL is a sub-brand of Natural Beauty, which promotes the idea of awakening skin's own energy from the inside out, combining scientific research and health to infuse you with youthful energy and help restore skin to its "original" health and beauty.
- Founded in 1972 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2002 (Code: 0157), Natural Beauty has established a strong foothold in Asia with its philosophy of "Natural is Beauty", and is a biotech and natural skincare and beauty brand with international distribution.
- For over 50 years, Natural Beauty has been developing products through technical cooperation with leading international biomedical research and development teams in the United States and Europe, using natural botanical extracts with patented Harvard stem cell technology in the United States and precise clinical evidence of efficacy to treat skin problems from deep within the cells and develop professional beauty products suitable for Oriental women's skin.
WATER, GLYCERINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MAGNOLIA SIEBOLDII, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS, MELALEUCA LEUCADENDRON CAJAPUT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA, BOSWELLIA CARTERII, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM.